Stoney Creek Fishing and Hunting Club is located in Pasadena Maryland. Our members share a common interest and love for fishing, hunting, and target shooting. The club facilities include trap and sporting clay facilities, a pistol range, a long-range rifle range, and an archery range. The club offers courses open to the public in firearms safety, junior rifle, and hunter safety. In addition, there are numerous shooting events open to the public throughout the year. New members are always welcome.
- Check the details of our annual Fall Outdoorsman Flea Market on Sunday November 2, 2014. Flea Market Flyer Download
- The entrance to the Stoney Creek Fishing & Hunting Club is now the same entrance road that is used for the School Maintenance Facility. Enter the road and drive straight back, past the stop signs (watch for golf carts, they unfortunately don't always stop), you will see a sign on the left for the gun club. This is a much nicer way of entering the club and will be our permanent entrance.
- *Trap shoot every Tuesday night Starting at 5:00pm Open to the public. Gate opens at 4:30pm
- Harold Brannon or Richard Brooks will be having a work party at the club almost every weekend; an email will go out to all club members informing them of the work events. If you want to help, need time, or just dont have anything else to do, use the feedback form to contact one of the folks listed above.
- The range is set up with individual firing positions designed to increase safety and control noise. There are new rules posted on how to use these positions, but everyone is still required to be certified and display his/her certification card when on the range. The following officers can assist you in becoming certified: see Frank (Lee) Moran.
- If your gate card is not working, you need to contact the Range Office: Frank (Lee) Moran.